Ways in which school gardens fit into the curriculum
It's a quick read, and is useful in making the case for global learning to head teachers, leadership teams, local authorities and others.
The short and accessible report contains 15 top tips around five themes:
1. Improving schools: enhancing young people's learning and well-being
2. Bringing young people's learning experiences together
3. Developing young people's participation
4. Contributing to school, community and family life
5. Modelling sustainability practices, thinking and planning.
Of particular relevance to global learning, the report highlights the benefits of "making connections between ideas" and "giving young people different perspectives" in order to "be honest and encourage an open, questioning approach".